Professional Audio Software & Hardware Training from Experts.
We offer Phone and Remote Desktop Training & Support for all major Digital Audio Hardware and Software.
Based in Nashville, TN, OBEDIA will help you learn how to record, mix, master, and release your music, from Industry Pros.
Since 2004, OBEDIA has helped TENS of THOUSANDS of computer recording musicians.
Beginner or a pro, we are here to help you stay focused, creative and productive.
We Support All Major DAWs, Plug-ins, Virtual Instruments, Interfaces & More.
OBEDIA's name comes from ‘Obedient Media’ and we believe technology should work for you. For individual musicians, OBEDIA is the equivalent of having a professional audio technician and personal tutor available at a moment's notice, ready and willing to solve any problem.
What We Do
You have big plans and great gear, but eventually progress stalls. One call to OBEDIA and you are back on track. We are musicians and engineers who are experts with all major computer recording software.
Benefit from OBEDIA LIVE One-on-One Tutorials from industry experts either by phone and remote desktop.
Subscription Pricing & Plans
Choose a Subscription Plan Starting as low as $0.53 per Minute! Use your time in any way you like over the course of your subscription term.
- 30 Minutes Per Month
- $0.99 per minute
- Great for those who just need a little pro audio help every month.
- 90 Minutes Every 3 Months
- $0.67 per minute
- For those looking to step up their pro audio training.
- 180 Minutes Every 6 Months
- $0.60 per minute
- Best for those looking for ongoing support & training for their gear.
- 360 Minutes Per Year
- $0.53 per minute
- The best deal for those who want to learn everything about their gear.
Signing Up is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Create Your Account
- Click the SIGN UP NOW Button
- Enter your contact information
- Activate with Email Validation
2. Choose Subscription
- 1, 3, 6 or 12 month options
- Quick troubleshooting or ongoing training & support
3. Book Training
- Login to your support portal
- Submit your support ticket request
- Schedule your session using online booking
- OBEDIA will contact you at the chosen time to start training.
Support Session Options
Work One on One via Phone or Remote Desktop
Our team is only a phone call away. Most sessions are handled within 15 minutes. Others are supported by scheduling an appointment with an OBEDIA Team Specialist.
Let us demonstrate applications step by step directly and securely via the web. We troubleshoot and guide you in real time on your screen.
We Support All Major DAWs, Plug-ins, Virtual Instruments and Controllers. For PC and MAC.
Watch Our "About OBEDIA" Video
Other Member Benefits:
Customized PCs, Audio Hardware and Software Powered by OBEDIA